Sunday, January 13, 2013

Beaver Golden Fields

I visited Beaver Golden Fields yesterday. It is a nice place to spend a day of picnic.

Timings and Route: I left my home in my car at 10:45 AM. I took the route shown here. The place is a bit inside 3-4 km after RiverDale school. It took me around 50 minutes to reach from my home.

Food: The food was average. We were given sweet-corn soup, two vegetables, roti / bhakhri, jira rice, dal, papad and coconut pudding.

Fees: As per the information I got, the charges were INR 500 per person for a day picnic. If you want to stay at night, it would cost INR 1700 per person. This includes food and stay.

Activities: There were open fields where we carried a lot of activities including:
  • Cricket
  • Volleyball
  • Badminton

There were some indoor activities too that people can carry out including:
  • Foosball
  • Table Tennis

It was a nice place to spend a day.

No comments: