Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sigree Global Grill - Dhole Patil Road

I visited Sigree Global Grill restaurant on Dhole Patil Road as part of taking on lunch some office guests visiting from US.

Food: The menu of the restaurant is available here. The restaurant offers buffet lunch and dinner. There were many items on lunch.

  • There were soups but nobody went for any.
  • The restaurant served many grills both veg and non-veg which included
    • Mushroom
    • Mayonnaise with Salad
    • Pineapple
    • Potato
    • Paneer
    • Brocoli
  • In the mains, there were four vegetables which I am not able to recall but one was with Paneer, one Jalfrezi, and two more were served.
  • We went for Naan, Roti and other breads.
  • There were two dals, makhani and fry.
  • I went for rice rather than biryani.
  • I also ordered for fussili with pasto tomato souce for pasta among varieties.


Finally we went for desserts and found ice-cream, chocolate and strawberry mousse, cake, and many others.

The experience was very similar to Barbeque Nation. Since it was financed by office, I didn't care for cost. I even dozed off on my desk when we reached office.

No comments: