Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Vishal Shekhar Music Concert - Crescendo 2017

I attended Vishal - Shekhar's live concert at SSPMS ground as part of ISB&M's cultural fest Crescendo. The show was open to anybody so I bought the tickets and attended the concert.

Entertainment: The show timing was 5:30 PM so we started from my home at 5 PM and reached the ground a bit late at 5:35 PM using this route. When physical tickets were issued to us, it came as a surprise that it was for standing and there was no seating available. My wife and my daughter refused to attend the concert standing since their legs were paining so I decided to consult the management at the concert. Finally, my wife decided to convince the management to give us VIP tickets with some increased price. We stood in the queue till 6:30 PM and also took some photographs in the booth setup by Radio Mirchi Love 104.2 FM. At 6:45 PM, we were allowed to go inside. Both Vishal and Shekhar were going to come at 7:30 PM so meanwhile ISB&M students provided some commentary and tried to entertain the crowd. Accompanying him was RJ Nickey as seen in snaps below.

Vishal and Shekhar arrived at 7:40 PM sharp and then continued their music mojo for two hours continuously. They sang many songs from the films where they have provided music such as:

  1. Nashe si chad gayi oye - Befikre
  2. Ude dil befikre - Befikre
  3. Jag ghumiya thare jaisa na koi - Sultan
  4. Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai - Sultan
  5. Want to be my chhammak chhalo - Ra.One
  6. Tu hai Aasmaan Main - Jhankar Beats
  7. Suno Na - Jhankar Beats
  8. Bachana Ae Hasino - Bachana Ae Hasino
  9. Salaam Namaste - Salaam Namaste
  10. Dus bahane karke le gaya dil - Dus
  11. I hate LUV stories - I hate LUV stories
  12. Bin Tere - I hate LUV stories
  13. Jee Le Zaraa - Talaash
  14. Madari -  Coke Studio
  15. Selfie le le re - Bajrangi Bhaijaan
  16. Balam Pichkari - Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani
  17. Tu tu tu meri - Bang Bang
  18. Zehanaseeb - Hasee toh Phasee
  19. Right Here Right Now - Bluffmaster
  20. Ni Gori Tera Jhumka - Ungli
And many others that I don't remember.


Even though there were hiccups, the final music experience was great from the duo. The whole experience was different from that of Shreya Ghoshal concert that I attended last year since this one was more focused on music while the earlier one was more focused on singing. Really enjoyed a lot.

No comments: