Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Greens and Olives Aundh

We visited Greens and Olives restaurant on last Thursday as part of celebrating my wife's birthday.

Food: The menu of the restaurant is available here. The restaurant offers buffet lunch and a la carte. There were many items on menu but we ordered following:

  • My wife and I ordered Brocolli Cheese Soup - we really liked it.
  • We ordered Classic Italian Minestrone Soup - this was plain soup so we didn't like much.
  • Lebanese Platter - this included Falafel with Pita Bread and Hummus. I had recently eaten a similar item in Surat and I knew how to eat it otherwise it was difficult to understand how to eat it.
  • Mexican Rice - This was the best item we had.
  • Brownie with ice cream


The total bill came to 1635 which was a bit on the higher side for three people but due to my wife's birthday, I didn't care much.


No comments: